Monday, May 13, 2013

I believe that I will become the future.

     As we are the newest generation, I believe that I will become anything and everything my hearts desire. At the time and place we are in history there are so many options for me. So many opprotunities, and chances to do what I want, to become the next president, or the next Bill Gates, or Steve Jobs.
   
     I also believe I am strong enough to become these things. I believe that I can achieve these things because I want to, and not for anyone else. I believe there will be no, "I can't's" and I won't let anyone convince me that it isn't possible, because it is.

     I believe that anything I set my mind to I can and I can do right, and I can see it through to the end, and make it matter. Make sure I matter. Make sure what I do and what I acomplish and what I create matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment